Thursday, August 23, 2012

Marleen DT

Hello all my dear crafty buddies...


Firstly I just wanna say a HUGE thank you to everyone that pops by and leave me wonderful comments on my projects. they really do spur me on, and cheer me up even on the dullest of days.

Today I wish to share another card I've made for

As I was sitting looking through the store for an image to use, I fell across the one I ve used here.
Its one of those images that can be used for SOOO many things. I can see myself pulling this one out for a scrappage, labels for storage jars, even printed small for a greeting.

I love this wee image, so it was a joy to work with.



I went for a side stepper card, simply because its ages since I made one, but I really love how it came out in the end.

I hope you like it too.
THANK YOU for stopping by, and for any comments left behind.
Big Hugs, Marleen xxx

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this, Marleen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlene, I've never thought about turning my step cards on their side. What a fabulous inspiration! I'm off to see what I can do for the newest QKR challenge this week. :-D
    I'm having so much trouble reading that silly Word Verification thingy! I've tried 3 times now and still haven't been successful. Grrrr :(

    ReplyDelete