Thursday, October 6, 2011

Balloon Girl Inspiration

Happy Thursday!

I hope you are having a great week!  If you're not...the good news is that it's almost over!

I have two cards to share today that both use Girl Balloon Holder  by Eureka Stamps.
I wanted to show you how versatile she is and how you can pair her with different balloons for a different look.

Here she is with Jack o'Lantern Balloon


Here's that same girl all dressed up for a party and holding present balloons


So, if you've been thinking about getting a few balloon holders/balloons I highly recommend Girl Balloon Holder because you can use her again and again with different balloons for a new look everytime!

Thanks for stopping by for some inspiration!

Kristine

2 comments:

  1. Great job on these cards. I love the holders and balloons, you are so right, very versatile! Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card layouts and colors, that little girl works great for so many themes.

    ReplyDelete