Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Great Pumpkin Has Come

Today is another QKR Stampede posting day for me.
Wow the weather has changed considerably in our area but I still have pumpkins on my mind-How about you?
When I seen this great big pumpkin vine stamp I instantly thought of Charlie Brown and his friend Linus waiting for the Great Pumpkin to come.
These are the last stamped images I colored with h20's- have you tried any yourself? I bet you know I cut and pop dotted this image one more time- love the fussy cutting.
Decided to emboss the background with a Cuttlebug embossing folder- reminds me of sticks.This paper is from CTMH and unfortunately discontinued- they might offer again during one of their clearance sales.
Not sure if you noticed the reverse scallop on the bottom? I like to try different things to achieve texture.
Ribbon is from one of my favorite ribbon places-Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Added a little ticket from my stash, also a safety pin from CTMH.

I tried many times to get a better shot of this great pumpkin vine stamp. There is  gold leafing  used to make this stamped image completely different. Can you see all the texture and shine?
The card is so much nicer in person.
Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon-I also added some sequins to make this pumpkin shine.
All card stock from CTMH.
Well Thanksgiving is almost here but I couldn't resist one more pumpkin card- just loved this pumpkin stamp.
Do you make Thanksgiving cards? Why not pop into the gallery store and pick up a stamp or maybe even a digital image to finish up those cards.

5 comments:

  1. Great cards, Dawn! Such fun. I love this image! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this image! It's one of my favorite one for fall and can be used in so many different ways, like you have shown here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Dawn sent me here

    Kathy
    Katsews at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete