Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ewe's Just Fluffy

Hi there. I hope you all enjoyed our blog hop this past weekend. Aren't the ladies on this team awesome???!!! They are just sooo talented. Today I wanted to share a "non-fall" card with you. Actually it is almost a spring type card...which seems sooo far off. I just thought this image and the sentiment were very funny. I used the Old Ram image and the sentiment is called Ewe's Fluffy. I stamped the ram and fussy cut him. I added some white flocking to his body, and colored the rest of him with maker. The sentiment I stamped in blue ink, and trimmed the paper to look like a cloud in the sky. I added some liquid applique to make the cloud fluffy too. I layered the cloud onto the sky PP. For the "field", I first sponged green onto the background. Next, I added some green flower soft to look like grass. I also added some yellow and pink flower soft to look like flowers in the field. I thought this would be a cute pick me up card for a friend, or just a general "Hello" card. Mostly I thought it was funny...lol. Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Funny card! Nice use of Flower Soft. Gives such nice dimension to cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love that saying, I have a friend who always says she is fluffy like that. Love the flower soft and flocking, I bet this is really cute 'in person'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sheep- what a fun image! great job with the flower soft.

    ReplyDelete